Terms and conditions of use
1. Your access to and use of the Dragonfly Crafts website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. We make every effort to ship all orders within 7 business day, excluding weekends, and holidays. We may delay shipping orders during inventory shortages, or increased order volume
3. All ownership, title and risk of loss and/or damage in the product you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such product leaves our premises.
4. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Exceptions are made at our discretion.
5. Please report any missing merchandise or other errors in the fulfilment of your order within 48 hours of delivery. After 48 hours, we will conclude that your order was completed accurately. No claims will be accepted after that time.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion
7. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you submitted your order to us or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. Dragonfly Crafts does not accept responsibility or liability by law, in any way for death or personal injury caused from the use of our products.
8. We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed serviceable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
9. Your relationship with us is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. UK Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of these Terms. If you are unsatisfied for any reason or have questions about proper usage of our products, please contact us.
10. The contents of the Dragonfly Crafts website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
11. You agree to indemnify Dragonfly Crafts and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Dragonfly Crafts arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website